Friday, January 1, 2010

MEMORIES!!!

Softly, the leaves of memories will fall,*
I will pick them up and keep them all.

Here's the allegory, of our times together,
The memories of which will stay on forever.

I've loved you always, but gave you no clue
I guess you felt that I never cared for you.

And when I told you, how I felt,
You coludn't believe, but your heart did melt.

We shared times-some good, some great,
It all did happen, no matter a little late.

I promised to be with you, throughout your life,
We stood by each other, in times of strife.

But now things have changed,
You have to agree
You say I'm not the person,
That I used to be.

Maybe, you're right, I cannot say
But i believe you, be what it may.

I don't know what I did
Where I went wrong,
Maybe I took it for granted,
That our friendship is strong

But now,is there anything
That I can say, I can do
That will make you feel,
As good as new?

I beg you to forgive me
For all that pain,
I hope you never felt
That this relationship was vain.

Even if you did, it's absolutely fine
I do realise that the fault is mine.

But please don't be angry, or sad with me
Coz to err is human, to forgive godly.

Believe me, my feelings,my words,
Are nothing but true.
Eventhough I'm stupid, and
Don't understand your Point of View

But I'll always love you
Even in weathers rough.
I promise to be your friend, mate and partner,
When the going gets tough.

You gave me all, that I longed for everyday,
I'll forever be with you, in every possible way.

Coz today, tomorrow and till my life is through*
I'll cherish the moments, I spend with you.





*The 1st and the last 2 lines have been taken from an unknown source.

No comments:

Post a Comment